Persal & Co will scope the proposed works as required and provide solutions, suggestions and ideas. The line is then surveyed for design with our RPEQ designers and they will then provide “Issued for Approval Drawings” and once the client is satisfied we will then supply “Issued for Construction” drawings.
Survey & Design Services
- Cost effective solutions for clients. If possible we can reuse client’s material, if acceptable by the client (eg. retracting stub lines).
- Carry out surveys/onsite inspections with client so any Design issues can be resolved prior to construction.
- Provide budgetary costs prior to construction so client has an idea of costs, this is then followed by a more detailed break downs of costs.
- Well organised management team so there are less delays during construction.
- Planning team has extensive experience in construction so Project runs smoothly.
- Workforce & equipment can be mobilised at short notice for Emergency work & priority construction work in the Bowen Basin.
- Moranbah & Maryborough Depots provide support to construction team so Projects run on time & at quoted cost.
- Quotes/Tendering for construction Projects/Maintenance is provided from Moranbah with a high level of detail
Part of our quality system is issuing “As Built Drawings” to the client once the project is finalised.