Persal & Co have a fully trained and qualified workforce who are experienced in all aspects in powerline transmission construction and maintenance. All statutory requirements are completed with H&S refresher courses and we strive to keep our crew upskilled to the latest standards required by legislation, resulting in a workforce that is diverse and multi skilled in all parts of the power line construction.
Powerline Transmission Services
- Clearing of the powerline easements in conjunction with environmental requirements
- Low voltage and high voltage distribution and transmission to 330kV
- All aspects of power line works including underground cabling ABS switches, arrestors gang fuses and skid & pole mounted transformer installation
- Fibre Optic jointing
- Bore Hole Cable Installation
- Tube Bundle Drop Installation
- 24 Hour breakdown service
- Powerline inspection & reporting – using a camera equipped drone and provide detailed reporting on condition of poles providing photos, information & suggested action to be taken. The inspection includes conductor tensions, switches and transformers, vegetation and access.
- Pre-commissioning and testing
- Feeder rating to provide load results
- HV cables & Communication cables
- Concrete slabs
- Directional boring eg Haul Roads